Climate Model Simulation Crashes - submitted by ddlucas 1786 views, 7120 downloads, 0 comments
last edited by ddlucas - Jun 18, 2013, 22:13 CET Rating
- Summary: Given Latin hypercube samples of 18 climate model input parameter values, predict climate model simulation crashes and determine the parameter value combinations that cause the failures.
- Data Shape: 21 attributes, 540 instances ()
- License: unknown (from UCI repository)
- Tags: Classification climate-model ensemble-learning libsvm sensitivity-analysis simulation-crashes UQ
- Tasks / Methods / Challenges: 0 tasks, 0 methods, 0 challenges
- Download: HDF5 (181.8 KB) XML CSV ARFF LibSVM Matlab Octave
- Files are converted on demand and the process can take up to a minute. Please wait until download begins.
We are acting in good faith to make datasets submitted for the use of the scientific community available to everybody, but if you are a copyright holder and would like us to remove a dataset please inform us and we will do it as soon as possible.
This project is supported by PASCAL (Pattern Analysis, Statistical Modelling and Computational Learning)