Diffuse Large B-Cell (Stanford) - submitted by kidzik 2095 views, 6244 downloads, 0 comments
last edited by kidzik - Sep 2, 2011, 17:06 CET Rating
- Summary: Distinct types of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) using gene expression data
- Data Shape: 4027 attributes, 47 instances (Integer,Floating Point,String)
- License: unknown (from UCI repository)
- Tags: b-cell diffuse dlbcl large lymphoma stanford
- Tasks / Methods / Challenges: 0 tasks, 0 methods, 0 challenges
- Download: HDF5 (1.8 MB) XML CSV ARFF LibSVM Matlab Octave
- Files are converted on demand and the process can take up to a minute. Please wait until download begins.
We are acting in good faith to make datasets submitted for the use of the scientific community available to everybody, but if you are a copyright holder and would like us to remove a dataset please inform us and we will do it as soon as possible.
This project is supported by PASCAL (Pattern Analysis, Statistical Modelling and Computational Learning)